Editor’s pick: Strengthening survey readiness: Best practices for a successful accreditation program
Patient Safety Monitor Insider
July 10, 2012
Meet high standards in regulatory readiness with the best practices and advice presented in this 90-minute live webcast program covering examples of survey readiness programs at two of the biggest hospital complexes in the world. From pre-survey tracers and education, to organization and etiquette during the survey, to clarifying RFIs and post-survey assessment, accreditation experts who have built successful programs will discuss solid compliance models for continual survey readiness.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Use proven processes, tools, and education models to strengthen a continual survey readiness program
- Apply assessment tools to evaluate organizational survey readiness
- Integrate training models for escorts and scribes as part of unannounced survey readiness
- Organize a team to coordinate the on-site survey and communicate with surveyors
- Select effective templates and processes for clarifying RFIs
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate findings to leadership
- Create processes to build accountability into an accreditation program
For more information or to order, call 800-650-6787 and mention Source Code EZINEADp4 or visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace.